Premium Industrial NewsSEPCO2 Kicks Off Main Powerhouse Construction for Unit 1 of Datang Binzhou Cogeneration Project
SEPCO2 Kicks Off Main Powerhouse Construction for Unit 1 of Datang Binzhou Cogeneration Project
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 363 Words
BEIJING--February 28, 2014--Researched by Industrial Info Resources China (Beijing, China)--Shandong Electric Power Construction No.2 Company (SEPCO2) (Jinan, Shandong), a subsidiary of Power Construction Corporation of China (PowerChina) (Beijing), kicked off the foundation excavation for the main powerhouse for Unit 1 of Datang Binzhou Power Generation Company Limited's (Binzhou, Shandong) 700-megawatt (MW) cogeneration power project on February 20, 2014. The project has entered its construction stage, according to an announcement from PowerChina on February 24.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to this company
- Construction of Datang Binzhou Cogeneration Project Kicks Off in Shandong
- SEPCO1 Wins Main Construction Contracts for Datang Binzhou Cogeneration Pro...
- KBR Takes Part in More than $32 Billion in 2018 Project Kickoffs, Completio...
- Siemens at Work on $28 Billion in Project Starts, Completions for Fourth Qu...
- NDRC to Accelerate Approval of Coastal Nuclear Power Projects