Premium Industrial NewsJEPC3 Wins Key Contract for Unit 2 of SNPTC's CAP1400 Demonstrative Project
JEPC3 Wins Key Contract for Unit 2 of SNPTC's CAP1400 Demonstrative Project
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 321 Words
BEIJING--May 28, 2014--Researched by Industrial Info Resources China (Beijing, China)--Jiangsu Electric Power Construction No.3 Engineering Company (JEPC3) (Zhenjiang, Jiangsu), a subsidiary of China Energy Engineering Corporation (CEEC) (Beijing), won the construction and installation contract for the conventional island and the balance of plant (BOP) for Unit 2 of State Nuclear Power Technology Corporation's (SNPTC) (Beijing) CAP1400 Demonstrative Project.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to this company
- NDRC to Accelerate Approval of Coastal Nuclear Power Projects
- Power China Subsidiary Wins Contract for Nuclear Power Unit in Shandong Pro...
- China Accepts Environmental Assessment for SNPTC's Rongcheng CAP1400 Demons...
- China's Henan Province Aims to Increase Renewable Energy Capacity
- French and U.K. Nuclear Projects Delayed by COVID-19