You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Apex Puts Gas-Fired Bethel Energy Plant in Texas on Hold
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 189 Words
SUGAR LAND--October 8, 2014--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Apex Compressed Air Energy Storage LLC (Houston, Texas) has placed its natural gas-fired Bethel Energy Center in Texas on hold. Construction on the power plant had been slated for kickoff in the last quarter of 2015, with completion in 2017, but the company will now wait until next summer or fall to determine a new kickoff date.
Within this article: Details of the Tennessee Colony Grassroot 371-MW Natural Gas Bethel Energy Center by Apex Compressed Air Energy Storage.
Other companies featured: Dresser Rand Group (NYSE:DRC), Caterpillar Incorporated (NYSE:CAT)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Kinder Morgan, Williams Companies, Shell: Your Daily Energy News
- TECO Energy Plans to Invest $1.7 Billion to Green its Electricity Supply
- DTE Energy Ups its Five-Year Capital Spending Plans 42% to $17 Billion, Pla...
- NextEra Energy's Earnings Flat, Expects Up to $5.3 Billion in Capex in 2018
- California Gas Price, U.K. Allows Fracking, API Report: Your Daily Energy ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker