You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Unit 4 at Turkey Point Generating Station Taken Offline for Steam Leak
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 169 Words
SUGAR LAND--December 1, 2014--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--The nuclear-fired Unit 4 at the Turkey Point Generating Station was taken offline Sunday evening. The station is located in Homestead, Florida, and is owned by Florida Power & Light (FPL), a subsidiary of NextEra Energy Incorporated (NYSE:NEE) (Juno Beach, Florida).
Within this article: Details on the shutdown, including current schedules, suspected causes and affected capacity.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- BP Sees Bright Future for Natural Gas, Driven by Growing LNG Trade
- Wind, Natural Gas Lead Alliant Energy's $3.6 Billion in Projects
- Enel plans to Double Wind and Solar Installed Base in the Americas by 2021,...
- China Launches Action Plan to Improve Utilization of Renewable, Nuclear Ene...
- Nuclear Power Development Underway in Finland, an Industrial Info Market Br...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker