You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Unit 4 at Turkey Point Generating Station Taken Offline for Steam Leak
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 169 Words
SUGAR LAND--December 1, 2014--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--The nuclear-fired Unit 4 at the Turkey Point Generating Station was taken offline Sunday evening. The station is located in Homestead, Florida, and is owned by Florida Power & Light (FPL), a subsidiary of NextEra Energy Incorporated (NYSE:NEE) (Juno Beach, Florida).
Within this article: Details on the shutdown, including current schedules, suspected causes and affected capacity.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Xcel Energy Wants to Accelerate $3 Billion Spend
- IIR Top Power News Today: July 14th 2020
- Russia to Invest About $7 Billion in Coal-Fired Power Plants, an Industrial...
- EU Opens $1 Billion Fund for Clean Energy Projects
- European Green Energy Commitment Depresses Indonesia Coal Market, an Indust...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker