Premium Industrial NewsUnit 4 at Turkey Point Generating Station Taken Offline for Steam Leak
Unit 4 at Turkey Point Generating Station Taken Offline for Steam Leak
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 169 Words
SUGAR LAND--December 1, 2014--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--The nuclear-fired Unit 4 at the Turkey Point Generating Station was taken offline Sunday evening. The station is located in Homestead, Florida, and is owned by Florida Power & Light (FPL), a subsidiary of NextEra Energy Incorporated (NYSE:NEE) (Juno Beach, Florida).
Within this article: Details on the shutdown, including current schedules, suspected causes and affected capacity.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to the Power industry
- Dryer Conditions in Parts of Pacific Northwest Dampen Hydroelectricity Outl...
- After Winter Storm Uri, Gulf Coast Braces for Active 2021 Hurricane Season
- South Korea Strives for World Leadership in Fuel Cell Power Projects
- Federal Justice Blocks Electricity Industry Law's Reform in Mexico
- Regulatory Action in Australia Casts Shadow Over Major Transmission Project...