You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Bechtel Expects More than $10 Billion in 2017 Completions, Driven by NGCC, LNG Projects in U.S., Canada
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 695 Words
SUGAR LAND--May 24, 2017--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Bechtel Group Incorporated (San Francisco, California) recently earned top honors from Engineering News-Record, which named the engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) leader as the top U.S. contractor for a 19th consecutive year. The status is reflected in a growing slate of work in the energy industry, particularly in natural-gas fired, combined-cycle (NGCC) power and liquefied natural gas (LNG) projects in the U.S. and Canada. Industrial Info is tracking more than $142 billion in active projects involving Bechtel, including $10.72 billion worth that are set to finish construction by the end of the year.
Within this article: Details on the highest-valued, most anticipated projects involving Bechtel that are set to finish construction this year, including those from major companies such as BHP Billiton plc (NYSE:BHP), Advanced Power AG, Fortis Incorporated (TSX:FTS), Cheniere Energy Incorporated (NYSE:LNG) and Exxon Mobil Corporation (NYSE:XOM).
Other companies featured: General Electric (NYSE:GE)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- CPS Energy, U.S. Rig Count: Your Daily Energy News
- AEP Prioritizes T&D Amid Push for Renewables, Wrestles with Coal's Decline
- More than 1,800 Renewable Projects Subscribe to Brazil's PPA Auctions, an I...
- Indonesia Moves on 2021 Geothermal Exploration on Mount Tampomas, an Indust...
- China's Power Output Jumps 19.5% in Early 2021, an Industrial Info Market B...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker