Premium Industrial NewsSiemens at Work on $28 Billion in Project Starts, Completions for Fourth Quarter, Led by Power Generation
Siemens at Work on $28 Billion in Project Starts, Completions for Fourth Quarter, Led by Power Generation
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 653 Words
SUGAR LAND--October 4, 2017--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Siemens AG (Munich, Germany) has gradually shifted its focus to energy generation and distribution over the past few years, and has enjoyed a strong, steady backlog since. Siemens is involved in $17.76 billion in project completions and $10.25 billion in project starts that are planned for the fourth quarter, according to Industrial Info's project database, with all but 2.5% to be found in the Power Generation, Metals & Minerals and Petroleum Refining industries.
Within this article: Details on some of the highest-valued project starts and completions involving Siemens that are set for the fourth quarter, including those from leading companies such as Saudi Aramco, Hebei Iron and Steel Group, DONG Energy UK, Nareva Holding and Enel Green Power.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to this company
- Ørsted Lands $581 Million European Loan for Wind Projects
- Saudi Arabia Strives to Increase Refining Capacity, an Industrial Info Mark...
- Offshore Wind Soars in Europe in 2018
- KBR Takes Part in More than $32 Billion in 2018 Project Kickoffs, Completio...
- Siemens at Work on $10 Billion in North American Projects, Driven by Renewa...