You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Siemens at Work on $28 Billion in Project Starts, Completions for Fourth Quarter, Led by Power Generation
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 653 Words
SUGAR LAND--October 4, 2017--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Siemens AG (Munich, Germany) has gradually shifted its focus to energy generation and distribution over the past few years, and has enjoyed a strong, steady backlog since. Siemens is involved in $17.76 billion in project completions and $10.25 billion in project starts that are planned for the fourth quarter, according to Industrial Info's project database, with all but 2.5% to be found in the Power Generation, Metals & Minerals and Petroleum Refining industries.
Within this article: Details on some of the highest-valued project starts and completions involving Siemens that are set for the fourth quarter, including those from leading companies such as Saudi Aramco, Hebei Iron and Steel Group, DONG Energy UK, Nareva Holding and Enel Green Power.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- U.S. Power Industry Looks to $1.76 Billion in Active Maintenance Projects f...
- ConocoPhillips, Strategic Petroleum Reserve, U.S. Coal Stockpiles: Your Da...
- Trump Administration Unveils Replacement for Greenhouse Gas Emissions Rule
- Trump Administration Unveils Plan to Replace Obama-Era Air Emissions Rule, ...
- Hurricane Lane Churns Through the Hawaiian Islands, an Industrial Info Mark...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker