You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Whiting-Turner Lends its Hands to $5.7 Billion in Active Projects, Mostly Under Construction
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 570 Words
SUGAR LAND--March 22, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--The Whiting-Turner Contracting Company (Baltimore, Maryland) once again cracked Engineering News-Record's top 10 contractors for 2017, buoyed by projects for household names in technology, universities and food production. Industrial Info is tracking $5.68 billion in active projects involving Whiting-Turner, more than half of which are under construction and all of which can be found in just four industries: Industrial Manufacturing, Pharmaceutical & Biotech, Food & Beverage, and Power Generation.
Within this article: Details on some of the highest-valued projects involving Whiting-Turner, including those from major companies such as Alphabet (Google) (NASDAQ:GOOGL), Lidl Dienstleistung GmbH & Company and Walmart Stores Incorporated (NYSE:WMT).
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Williams, Dominion, GE: Your Daily Energy News
- U.S. Southwest Region to See $6.9 Billion in Power Project Kickoffs, Comple...
- Rocky Mountains Region to See $6.1 Billion in Fourth-Quarter 2018 Power Kic...
- U.S. Solar Slowing, But Not Swooning From Trump Tariffs
- Duke Energy, U.S. Crude Exports, Marathon, Andeavor: Your Daily Energy New...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker