You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
U.S. Oil & Gas Industry Racks Up $725 Million in Maintenance Projects This Year
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 678 Words
Attachment: U.S. Oil & Gas Maintenance 2018
SUGAR LAND--August 17, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--With global demand for oil and natural gas rising and prices recovering from market-crippling lows, the U.S. Oil & Gas Industry is readying maintenance-related projects to keep production, pipeline and terminal facilities efficient and productive. Industrial Info is tracking more than $725 million worth of active maintenance projects in the U.S. Oil & Gas Industry that have kicked off, or are expected to kick off, this year.
Within this article: Details on a variety of 2018's Oil & Gas Industry maintenance projects, including those from major companies such as Kinder Morgan Incorporated (NYSE:KMI), Hilcorp Energy Company, Anadarko Petroleum Corporation (NYSE:APC), Marathon Petroleum Corporation (NYSE:MPC), Plains All American Pipeline LP (NYSE:PAA), BP plc (NYSE:BP), TransCanada Corporation (NYSE:TRP) and Magellan Midstream Partners LP (NYSE:MMP).
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Chevron, U.S. Rig Count: Your Daily Energy News
- Shell Points to Progress on Ethylene, Offshore Projects as it Tempers Spend...
- Murphy Oil: 'Disappointed, but Not Surprised' by Leasing Moratorium
- Nigeria's Oil & Gas Industry to Invest $41 Billion in High-Value Capital Pr...
- Santos to Reach FID for Dorado Project in Australia by Second-Half 2022, an...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker