You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Industrial Info Tracks Potential Impact of Hurricane Florence, Other Storms, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 180 Words
Industrial Info's teams of researchers around the world are monitoring multiple severe weather events, including Hurricane Florence, which is quickly approaching the U.S. east coast; Tropical Storm Isaac, which is making its way through the Caribbean; and Hurricane Mangkhut, which is closing in on Taiwan. The two hurricanes threaten thousands of industrial plants in their paths, with the potential of extreme winds and torrential downpours. Rainfall in North Carolina is expected to exceed all historical records, and near-record rainfall is predicted for South Carolina. In the Weather Impact Update report, you will find details for each of these storms and their potential impact on the industrial plants in each region.
Industrial Info's new Disaster Impact Tracker widget can help you monitor weather related events to identify industrial plants within the impact path of a storm or natural disaster.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Kinder Morgan, Ohio Nuclear Bill, U.S. Oil Rig Count: Your Daily Energy Ne...
- Four Decommissioning Contracts Awarded for U.K.'s Sellafield
- Germany to Close Remaining Coal-Fired Plants by 2038, an Industrial Info Ma...
- China Sees Slowdown in Power Generation Capacity Growth, an Industrial Info...
- Indonesia's PT PLN Told to Use Palm Oil-Based Biodiesel for Power Plants, a...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker