You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Industrial Info Tracks Potential Impact of Hurricane Florence, Other Storms, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 180 Words
Industrial Info's teams of researchers around the world are monitoring multiple severe weather events, including Hurricane Florence, which is quickly approaching the U.S. east coast; Tropical Storm Isaac, which is making its way through the Caribbean; and Hurricane Mangkhut, which is closing in on Taiwan. The two hurricanes threaten thousands of industrial plants in their paths, with the potential of extreme winds and torrential downpours. Rainfall in North Carolina is expected to exceed all historical records, and near-record rainfall is predicted for South Carolina. In the Weather Impact Update report, you will find details for each of these storms and their potential impact on the industrial plants in each region.
Industrial Info's new Disaster Impact Tracker widget can help you monitor weather related events to identify industrial plants within the impact path of a storm or natural disaster.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Williams, Dominion, GE: Your Daily Energy News
- Great Lakes to See Nearly $8.9 Billion in Power Industry Kickoffs, Completi...
- Rocky Mountains Region to See $6.1 Billion in Fourth-Quarter 2018 Power Kic...
- Trump's Affordable Clean Energy Plan to Get a Public Hearing October 1
- South African Government Releases Long-Awaited Draft IRP 2018, an Industria...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker