You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Nigeria Set to Become Fertilizer Exporter, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Chemical Processing | Word Count: 78 Words
Nigeria's abundant natural gas reserves have attracted many national and international companies to invest in grassroot fertilizer projects there. This will result in Nigeria soon becoming a fertilizer exporter. It is forecasted that Nigeria will have a production capacity of more than five million tons per year of urea by 2025. Companies like Indorama and Notore Chemical Industries are successfully running urea and nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium (NPK) in Nigeria and plan to increase their nameplate capacities.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Shell's Pennsylvania Petrochemicals Project Progresses
- Industrial Info Tracks $900 Million Worth of U.S. Industrial Gas Projects U...
- Industrial Info's North American Project Spending Index Rises 16.35% in Aug...
- Industrial Info Tracks $700 Million in U.S. Surfactants Projects
- Germany to Invest $390 Million in Chemical Plant Maintenance, an Industrial...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker