You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Nigeria Set to Become Fertilizer Exporter, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Chemical Processing | Word Count: 78 Words
Nigeria's abundant natural gas reserves have attracted many national and international companies to invest in grassroot fertilizer projects there. This will result in Nigeria soon becoming a fertilizer exporter. It is forecasted that Nigeria will have a production capacity of more than five million tons per year of urea by 2025. Companies like Indorama and Notore Chemical Industries are successfully running urea and nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium (NPK) in Nigeria and plan to increase their nameplate capacities.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Kiewit Takes Part in $64 Billion in Projects, Led by U.S. Oil Drilling, Nat...
- Market Outlook in Review: More Ethylene Capacity on the Way for U.S.
- Three U.S. Ethylene Units set to Start Commercial Operations in December, a...
- Spending Index Shows Impact of Chemical Mega Projects
- Notore Chemicals to Begin FEED for Expansion in Fertilizer Complex in Niger...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker