You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
First- Half 2019 Pharma-Bio U.S. Capital Project Kickoffs Total $13 Billion, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Pharmaceutical & Biotech | Word Count: 52 Words
Attachment: 1H19 U.S. Pharma-Biotech Project Starts
Industrial Info Resources' Pharma-Bio group is currently reporting 325 capital projects with a total investment value of $13.02 billion that are scheduled for kickoff in the first half of 2019.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Gilbane Building Company at Work on $7.7 Billion in Projects
- U.K. Set to Pay £500 Million For GSK-Sanofi COVID-19 Drug
- Sanofi Intends to Reduce up to 1,680 Jobs in Europe, an Industrial Info Mar...
- India's Second Indigenous COVID-19 Vaccine Candidate Set for Human Trials, ...
- COVID-19 Amplifies Europe's Reliance on Foreign Critical Drug Supplies, an ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker