You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
KIA Motors Set to Launch First Vehicle in India, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Industrial Manufacturing | Word Count: 63 Words
South Korean automotive major KIA Motors started trial production at an ambitious, $2 billion automotive plant project in Anantapur, in the southern Indian state of Andhra Pradesh
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Compass Datacenters Expanding, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- India's Kerala Strives to Ramp Up Manufacture of Electric Vehicles, an Indu...
- India's Ashok Leyland, Mahindra & Mahindra Temporarily Shut Down Automotive...
- Auto Makers Welcome EU-Mercosur Trade Deal, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Russia to See $4 Billion in Industrial Manufacturing Project Starts in 2020...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker