You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Data Center Development in Ireland on the Rise, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Industrial Manufacturing | Word Count: 47 Words
Despite its difficult and lengthy permitting procedures, Ireland still is attracting data center development. Industrial Info is tracking $3.3 billion of data center investment spending in Ireland, with Microsoft and Amazon leading the list. However, the majority of these projects are still in the early planning stages and await planning permission and environmental permits.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Electric Vehicle Investment Surging to $300 Billion
- 1MDB Scandal Hits Malaysian Cement Industry, an Industrial Info Market Brie...
- Is Digital Realty Trust Expanding Data Center Footprint in Virginia?, an In...
- U.S. Window & Door Manufacturing at $304 Million, an Industrial Info Market...
- Shipbuilding Stands Out in Russia, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker