You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Data Center Development in Ireland on the Rise, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Industrial Manufacturing | Word Count: 47 Words
Despite its difficult and lengthy permitting procedures, Ireland still is attracting data center development. Industrial Info is tracking $3.3 billion of data center investment spending in Ireland, with Microsoft and Amazon leading the list. However, the majority of these projects are still in the early planning stages and await planning permission and environmental permits.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Report: India to Become Third-Largest Construction Equipment Market Globall...
- Demand for Warehousing Space Set to Grow in Africa, Middle East, an Industr...
- South Africa to Revitalize Economy, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Auto Makers Welcome EU-Mercosur Trade Deal, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Annual Financial Budget Gives Push to India's Shipping Sector, an Industria...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker