You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Mercedes-Benz Cars Reaffirms Bet on Expansion in Brazil, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Automotive | Word Count: 116 Words
Brazil's premium car market barely exceeds 2% of light vehicle sales, amounting to nearly 51,000 units in 2018, which was 9.2% more than in 2017. Still, Mercedes-Benz Cars reaffirms its commitment to expand Brazil as a fertile field to help in its global growth.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Onshore Oil & Gas Registers 21.6% Gain in Industrial Info's North American ...
- Latin American Manufacturers Plan $11.8 Billion in August Construction Star...
- India's Kerala Strives to Ramp Up Manufacture of Electric Vehicles, an Indu...
- India's Ashok Leyland, Mahindra & Mahindra Temporarily Shut Down Automotive...
- Auto Makers Welcome EU-Mercosur Trade Deal, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker