You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Latin America Has More Than 28 Gigawatts of Operational and Pre-commissioned Biomass-fired Capacity, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 85 Words
Attachment: Latin American Biomass-fired Capacity
In Latin America, there is more than 17.5 gigawatts (GW) of power generation units using biomass as a primary fuel, in addition to almost 600 megawatts under construction and more than 9.5 GW in different stages of planning and engineering.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Bechtel's $84 Billion in North American Projects Fired by Global Natural Ga...
- North American Project Spending Index Up 15.56% in March
- Power Project Activity in Central China's Hubei Province Totals $30.8 Billi...
- Vattenfall's Pilot Project Stores Power in Salt Batteries
- PT Siemens Indonesia to Introduce SICAM Micro Grid PV Control System, an In...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker