You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Latin America Has More Than 28 Gigawatts of Operational and Pre-commissioned Biomass-fired Capacity, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 85 Words
Attachment: Latin American Biomass-fired Capacity
In Latin America, there is more than 17.5 gigawatts (GW) of power generation units using biomass as a primary fuel, in addition to almost 600 megawatts under construction and more than 9.5 GW in different stages of planning and engineering.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- April 24 COVID-19 Impact Report: Outages, Derates, Shutdowns and More
- April 24 COVID-19 Latin American Impact Report
- Sempra Energy, U.S. Oil Rig Count: Your Daily Energy News
- Join AVEVA for a Webinar on Enabling the 'New Norm' for Engineering Project...
- Join Industrial Info for a Webinar on the Impact of COVID-19 on Plant Spend...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker