You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Latin America Has More Than 28 Gigawatts of Operational and Pre-commissioned Biomass-fired Capacity, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 85 Words
Attachment: Latin American Biomass-fired Capacity
In Latin America, there is more than 17.5 gigawatts (GW) of power generation units using biomass as a primary fuel, in addition to almost 600 megawatts under construction and more than 9.5 GW in different stages of planning and engineering.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Mid-Atlantic Region Expects $3.1 Billion in Third-Quarter Power Project Sta...
- Southern Company, Equinor, North Dakota Production: Your Daily Energy News
- Can U.S. Offshore Wind Find a Way to Realize its Vast Potential?
- Wind Projects Amount to $91.62 Billion in Latin America, an Industrial Info...
- Coal Still Plays Major Role in Indonesia's Power Sector, an Industrial Info...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker