You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Latin America Has More Than 28 Gigawatts of Operational and Pre-commissioned Biomass-fired Capacity, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 85 Words
Attachment: Latin American Biomass-fired Capacity
In Latin America, there is more than 17.5 gigawatts (GW) of power generation units using biomass as a primary fuel, in addition to almost 600 megawatts under construction and more than 9.5 GW in different stages of planning and engineering.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- BP Sees Bright Future for Natural Gas, Driven by Growing LNG Trade
- Wind, Natural Gas Lead Alliant Energy's $3.6 Billion in Projects
- Enel plans to Double Wind and Solar Installed Base in the Americas by 2021,...
- China Launches Action Plan to Improve Utilization of Renewable, Nuclear Ene...
- Nuclear Power Development Underway in Finland, an Industrial Info Market Br...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker