You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
North American Project Spending Index Up 11.05% in February
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 637 Words
Attachment: Spending Index, Starts
SUGAR LAND--March 27, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Industrial Info's North American Industrial Project Spending Index, which measures the value of active projects in the pipeline for the year, registered an 11.05% increase in February compared with the same month in 2018. The index amounted to $669.3 billion, up more than $66.6 billion from the total in January 2018.
Within this article: Details of the North American Industrial Project Spending Index
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- April 28 IIR COVID-19 Sector Overviews
- April 29 COVID-19 Impact Report: Outages, Derates, Shutdowns and More
- Husky Energy, TC Energy: Your Daily Energy News
- IIR Top Power News Today: April 28th 2020
- EthosEnergy Webinar: Improve Availability AND Reduce Costs? Your Data Knows...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker