You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
North American Project Spending Index Up 11.05% in February
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 637 Words
Attachment: Spending Index, Starts
SUGAR LAND--March 27, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Industrial Info's North American Industrial Project Spending Index, which measures the value of active projects in the pipeline for the year, registered an 11.05% increase in February compared with the same month in 2018. The index amounted to $669.3 billion, up more than $66.6 billion from the total in January 2018.
Within this article: Details of the North American Industrial Project Spending Index
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Sunshine State, Indeed: Florida's $3 Billion-Plus in Solar Projects Put it ...
- China's Natural Gas Output Jumps 12.9% in May, an Industrial Info Market Br...
- Comision Federal de Electricidad to Construct Geothermal Plants in Mexico, ...
- China Overtook U.K. and Germany in Offshore Wind Projects in 2018
- U.K. Funds Leading Carbon Capture Projects
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker