You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
East Africa to See Boom in Chemical Industry Investments , an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 81 Words
Attachment: East Africa Chemical Spending
The abundance of natural reserves in the East Africa has encouraged domestic and international companies to increase investment in the region. Industrial Info is tracking 43 capital Chemical Processing projects in the region valued at more than $10 billion. Ethiopia will see the most spending, with $7 billion in planned projects, followed by Tanzania with $1.3 billion. Click here for a list of projects and click graph below for a larger view of planned spending by country.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Europe's Refining Industry to See $10.8 Billion in Third-Quarter Kickoffs, ...
- Thermo Fisher to Acquire Brammer Bio, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- More Than $5 Billion in Second-Quarter 2019 Food & Beverage Project Starts ...
- French Glass Industry Modernizes with $200 Million in Projects, an Industri...
- Container Shipments Grow in Brazil, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker