You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Chevron-Anadarko Merger Would Encompass More Than $76 Billion in Projects
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 829 Words
SUGAR LAND--April 15, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--On Friday, Chevron Corporation (NYSE:CVX) (San Ramon, California) said it would acquire fellow oil and gas producer Anadarko Petroleum Corporation (NYSE:APC) (The Woodlands, Texas) in a cash and stock deal valued at $33 billion. The deal, which is subject to shareholder and regulatory approval, is expected to close in the second half of this year. Industrial Info is tracking $76.9 billion in projects for the two companies.
Within this article: Details of major Chevron and Anadarko projects
Other companies featured: McDermott International Incorporated (NYSE:MDR)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- LNG Operations in Australia Brace for Approaching Cyclone, an Industrial In...
- Pilbara, Australia, LNG and Iron Ore Ports Shut in Anticipation of Major St...
- China's Shale Gas Production Last Year Increased 14% from 2017, an Industri...
- Oil and Gas Production Up 4% in the U.K.
- India's ONGC Awards Offshore Key Offshore Engineering Contract, an Industri...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker