You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Chevron-Anadarko Merger Would Encompass More Than $76 Billion in Projects
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 829 Words
SUGAR LAND--April 15, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--On Friday, Chevron Corporation (NYSE:CVX) (San Ramon, California) said it would acquire fellow oil and gas producer Anadarko Petroleum Corporation (NYSE:APC) (The Woodlands, Texas) in a cash and stock deal valued at $33 billion. The deal, which is subject to shareholder and regulatory approval, is expected to close in the second half of this year. Industrial Info is tracking $76.9 billion in projects for the two companies.
Within this article: Details of major Chevron and Anadarko projects
Other companies featured: McDermott International Incorporated (NYSE:MDR)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Freeport LNG, Schlumberger: Your Daily Energy News
- U.K. Leads Decline in Costs for Global Oil and Gas Industry
- China's Crude Production Up Slightly in 2019, an Industrial Info Market Bri...
- China's Natural Gas Production Rises 9.8% in 2019, an Industrial Info Marke...
- Saipem Bags $100 Million of Pipeline Projects in Offshore Equatorial Guinea...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker