You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Coal India's Output Grew 7% in Fiscal 2018-19, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 91 Words
Coal India Limited (CIL) shipped 607 million metric tons of coal in its recently ended fiscal year, a 7% increase from the 600 million metric tons in the previous fiscal year. Power-sector supplies grew 7.4% to 488 million metric tons, driven by improved synergies between railways and India's coal and power ministries.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Europe's Refining Industry to See $10.8 Billion in Third-Quarter Kickoffs, ...
- Thermo Fisher to Acquire Brammer Bio, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- More Than $5 Billion in Second-Quarter 2019 Food & Beverage Project Starts ...
- French Glass Industry Modernizes with $200 Million in Projects, an Industri...
- Container Shipments Grow in Brazil, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker