You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Coal India's Output Grew 7% in Fiscal 2018-19, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 91 Words
Coal India Limited (CIL) shipped 607 million metric tons of coal in its recently ended fiscal year, a 7% increase from the 600 million metric tons in the previous fiscal year. Power-sector supplies grew 7.4% to 488 million metric tons, driven by improved synergies between railways and India's coal and power ministries.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Coal Remains Strong in Eastern Europe, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Baked, Frozen Foods Lead U.S., Canadian Food & Beverage Activity, an Indust...
- Middle East Has Strong Plastic Products Sector, an Industrial Info Market B...
- Global Oil & Gas Drill Bits Market to See 6.8% Growth Rate, an Industrial I...
- Chinese Cement Maker Invests in Indonesia, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker