You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
China's Power Consumption Up 5.5% in First-Quarter 2019, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 174 Words
Last month, China's total power consumption reached 573.2 billion kilowatt-hours (kWh), a 7.5% increase from March 2018, according to a recent announcement from China's National Energy Administration (NEA). From January to March 2019, China's total power consumption reached 1.7 trillion kWh, a 5.5% increase from the same period last year.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Coal Remains Strong in Eastern Europe, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Baked, Frozen Foods Lead U.S., Canadian Food & Beverage Activity, an Indust...
- Global Oil & Gas Drill Bits Market to See 6.8% Growth Rate, an Industrial I...
- Middle East Has Strong Plastic Products Sector, an Industrial Info Market B...
- Chinese Cement Maker Invests in Indonesia, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker