You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Germany's Chemical Producers to Invest $120 Million in Debottlenecking Projects, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 89 Words
Attachment: Germany DBN Projects
Industrial Info is tracking seven debottlenecking projects at chemical-production facilities in Germany, worth nearly $120 million, that are scheduled to be completed through 2021.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Solar Power Investment Grows in Middle East, an Industrial Info Market Brie...
- Germany to See $226 in Petrochemical Maintenance Through 2021, an Industria...
- Mining Sector Remains Strong in Sweden, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- South Asia to See $466 Million in Inorganic Chemical Projects in 2020, an I...
- China's Coal Output Up 4.2% in 2019, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker