You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Philippines's Central Luzon Jolted by 6.1 Magnitude Earthquake, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 123 Words
Industrial Info was tracking four chemical plants in the Philippines whose operations were impacted by a 6.1 magnitude earthquake that hit Central Luzon on Monday. Among the four plants, Linde Philippines Incorporated's industrial gases plant was the only one still on shutdown for inspection. Far East Alcohol's ethanol plant and Ingasco Incorporated's industrial gases plant and air separation plant were already inspected for minor damage and were back online Tuesday. Philippine Polypropylene Incorporated's polypropylene plant, 40 miles from the epicenter of the earthquake, experienced minor damage and was still on shutdown for inspection until further notice from the company. Industrial Info is tracking 94 operational Chemical Processing Industry plants in the Philippines. Click here for the list of plants.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Solar Power Investment Grows in Middle East, an Industrial Info Market Brie...
- Germany to See $226 in Petrochemical Maintenance Through 2021, an Industria...
- Mining Sector Remains Strong in Sweden, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- South Asia to See $466 Million in Inorganic Chemical Projects in 2020, an I...
- China's Coal Output Up 4.2% in 2019, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker