You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Air Products Holds Out Hope for LNG Business
Industry Segment: Chemical Processing | Word Count: 616 Words
SUGAR LAND--April 25, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Despite a lack of new sales by its proprietary liquefied natural gas (LNG) technology business, executives with industrial gasses company Air Products (NYSE:APD) (Lehigh Valley, Pennsylvania) said Wednesday they're optimistic the business will see a turnaround. Industrial Info is tracking more than $600 million in Air Products project activity.
Within this article: Golden Pass LNG export project
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- April 28 IIR COVID-19 Sector Overviews
- April 29 COVID-19 Impact Report: Outages, Derates, Shutdowns and More
- West Africa Set to Become Fertilizer Hub, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Africa Plans to Invest $1 Billion for NPK Fertilizer Projects, an Industria...
- Russia's Kazanorgsintez PJSC Begins Maintenance on LDPE Unit III, an Indust...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker