You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Air Products Holds Out Hope for LNG Business
Industry Segment: Chemical Processing | Word Count: 616 Words
SUGAR LAND--April 25, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Despite a lack of new sales by its proprietary liquefied natural gas (LNG) technology business, executives with industrial gasses company Air Products (NYSE:APD) (Lehigh Valley, Pennsylvania) said Wednesday they're optimistic the business will see a turnaround. Industrial Info is tracking more than $600 million in Air Products project activity.
Within this article: Golden Pass LNG export project
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- May North American Project Spending Index Up 19.5% Year-On-Year, Constructi...
- PTS to Hold Leading Seminar to Improve Total Project Execution
- Join Industrial Info for a Webinar Showcasing Our GeoLabor Forecasting Anal...
- Kazakhstan to See $16 Billion in Chemical Industry Investment, an Industria...
- Saudi Arabia Continues to Invest in Chemical Plant Maintenance, an Industri...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker