You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Dominion Energy Vows to Resume Atlantic Coast Pipeline, Accelerate Shift from Coal to Renewables
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 823 Words
Attachment: Atlantic Coast Pipeline Map
SUGAR LAND--May 6, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Dominion Energy Incorporated (NYSE:D) (Richmond, Virginia) saw its first-quarter earnings negated by milder-than-expected weather in its service area, combined with costs from its recent merger with SCANA Corporation. Nonetheless, executives expressed optimism in regards to sales volume and customer growth, and surprised analysts with plans to restart the Atlantic Coast Pipeline project. Industrial Info is tracking more than $13 billion in active projects involving Dominion and its subsidiaries, including more than $1.5 billion worth (not related to Atlantic Coast) that are set to begin construction before the end of the year.
Within this article: Details on some of the Atlantic Coast Pipeline and some of the other highest-valued projects from Dominion, including coal-plant closures and renewable-energy facilities.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- AES Presses Forward on Renewable, NGCC Generation in $13 Billion Project Li...
- NRG Energy, St. Croix Refinery: Your Daily Energy News
- Equinor, Calpine: Your Daily Energy News
- ALLETE Charges Up North-Central U.S. with $1.74 Billion in Transmission, Ge...
- Henan Province Leads China in Distributed Windfarm Projects, an Industrial ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker