You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Indonesia's PT Pertamina Aims for 2,100 MW of Geothermal by 2026, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 139 Words
PT Pertamina, Indonesia's state-owned oil and natural gas corporation, is developing sustainable, geothermal-based energy through subsidiary PT Pertamina Geothermal Energy (PGE).
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Solar Power Investment Grows in Middle East, an Industrial Info Market Brie...
- Germany to See $226 in Petrochemical Maintenance Through 2021, an Industria...
- Mining Sector Remains Strong in Sweden, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- South Asia to See $466 Million in Inorganic Chemical Projects in 2020, an I...
- China's Coal Output Up 4.2% in 2019, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker