You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Oceania Sugar Projects Worth $72.59 Million Planned for Kickoff in 2020, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Food & Beverage | Word Count: 69 Words
Industrial Info is tracking more than $193.66 million worth of sugar industry projects in Oceania. Click here for the list of projects.
Out of this, eight projects worth $72.59 million are set to enter construction in 2020. Major sugar producing regions are Queensland and New South Wales. Queensland produces approximately 80% of the sugar crop in Australia.
Click the graph below for a larger view.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- North American Project Spending Index Up 15.56% in March
- Beyond Meat's $183 Million IPO Reveals Plans to Expand Manufacturing Capaci...
- Malt Beverages Hold Lion's Share of U.S., Canadian Food & Beverage Plants u...
- Corporations Eye Acquisition of Indian Dairy Processor Kwality Limited, an ...
- Uganda Among Africa's Top Sugar Producers, with Output Set to Increase 11%,...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker