You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Oceania Sugar Projects Worth $72.59 Million Planned for Kickoff in 2020, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Food & Beverage | Word Count: 69 Words
Industrial Info is tracking more than $193.66 million worth of sugar industry projects in Oceania. Click here for the list of projects.
Out of this, eight projects worth $72.59 million are set to enter construction in 2020. Major sugar producing regions are Queensland and New South Wales. Queensland produces approximately 80% of the sugar crop in Australia.
Click the graph below for a larger view.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- April 29 COVID-19 Impact Report: Outages, Derates, Shutdowns and More
- May 1 COVID-19 Latin America Impact Report
- Food & Beverage Refrigerated Warehousing & Storage Leads New Project Spendi...
- India's Food & Beverage Industry Faces $457 Million in Projects Hit by COVI...
- Lockdown Leaves India's Sugar Industry with Bitter Taste, an Industrial Inf...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker