You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Oceania Sugar Projects Worth $72.59 Million Planned for Kickoff in 2020, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Food & Beverage | Word Count: 69 Words
Industrial Info is tracking more than $193.66 million worth of sugar industry projects in Oceania. Click here for the list of projects.
Out of this, eight projects worth $72.59 million are set to enter construction in 2020. Major sugar producing regions are Queensland and New South Wales. Queensland produces approximately 80% of the sugar crop in Australia.
Click the graph below for a larger view.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- May North American Project Spending Index Up 19.5% Year-On-Year, Constructi...
- PTS to Hold Leading Seminar to Improve Total Project Execution
- Refrigerated Warehousing Leads 2019 Summer Construction Kickoffs in Food & ...
- Cargill Plans Pectin Project in Brazil, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Join Industrial Info for a Webinar Showcasing Our GeoLabor Forecasting Anal...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker