You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Pattern Energy Plots Growth as Texas, New Mexico Projects Make Progress
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 636 Words
Attachment: Pattern 1Q19
SUGAR LAND--May 15, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Renewable energy developer Pattern Energy Group (NASDAQ:PEGI) (San Francisco, California) is anticipating significant growth in sales and capacity this year, as the company prepares to finish construction on two major projects in New Mexico and expects to notch up major progress on others across the U.S. and Canada. Industrial Info is tracking more than $11.2 billion in active projects involving Pattern, nearly half of which is attributed to projects in New Mexico and Texas.
Within this article: Details on some of the highest-valued projects from Pattern, including the Grady Wind Facility in New Mexico, and its Western Spirit transmission project with PNM Resources Incorporated (NYSE:PNM).
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Mid-Atlantic Region Expects $3.1 Billion in Third-Quarter Power Project Sta...
- Southern Company, Equinor, North Dakota Production: Your Daily Energy News
- May North American Project Spending Index Up 19.5% Year-On-Year, Constructi...
- Coal Still Plays Major Role in Indonesia's Power Sector, an Industrial Info...
- China's Power Output Up 0.2% in May, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker