You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Qatar to Invest More than $100 Million in Chemical Maintenance, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 95 Words
Attachment: Qatar Maintenance Projects
Qatar, which boasts rich natural gas resources, is investing heavily in its petrochemical and fertilizer sectors, including in maintenance projects. Chemical companies currently plan to invest about $102 million in 43 maintenance projects that are set to kick off through mid-2022.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Coal Remains Strong in Eastern Europe, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Baked, Frozen Foods Lead U.S., Canadian Food & Beverage Activity, an Indust...
- Global Oil & Gas Drill Bits Market to See 6.8% Growth Rate, an Industrial I...
- Middle East Has Strong Plastic Products Sector, an Industrial Info Market B...
- Chinese Cement Maker Invests in Indonesia, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker