You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Paraguay Hosts More than $850 Million in Planned Transmission & Distribution Projects, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 172 Words
Attachment: Paraguay T&D 0519
Companies in Paraguay are planning for more than $850 million worth of transmission and distribution (T&D) projects. About $156 million worth are in the advanced-engineering phase or under construction; $584 million worth should start construction in the next 24 months, and the rest should start construction in May 2021 or later.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Polyethylene, Ethylene Glycol Project Kicks Off in China, an Industrial Inf...
- Iran Leads Central Asia in Chemical Investment, an Industrial Info Market B...
- Kuwait Sees $6 Billion in Oil & Gas Projects Under Construction, an Industr...
- Indonesia Orders Foreign Miners to Divest, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Malaysia's Cement Sector Remains Depressed, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker