You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
South Asia's Paper Packaging Market Grows, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 76 Words
South Asia's paper packaging market is expected to see a compound annual growth rate of 5.9% in 2018-28, with India driving most of the growth. Industrial Info is tracking 343 paper mills with 1,236 functional management contacts in South Asia, as well as 142 related projects worth $967.6 million. Click here for a list of projects and here for a list of plants. See chart below for investment by state.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Polyethylene, Ethylene Glycol Project Kicks Off in China, an Industrial Inf...
- Iran Leads Central Asia in Chemical Investment, an Industrial Info Market B...
- Kuwait Sees $6 Billion in Oil & Gas Projects Under Construction, an Industr...
- Indonesia Orders Foreign Miners to Divest, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Malaysia's Cement Sector Remains Depressed, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker