You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Reconstituted Wood Products Leads Construction in U.S., Canadian Pulp & Paper Industry, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 80 Words
Attachment: News 100
Industrial Info is tracking more than 70 active capital projects, valued at more than $6.15 billion, under construction in the U.S. and Canadian Pulp & Paper Industry. When grouped by Standard Industrial Classification (SIC) code, reconstituted wood products leads all other divisions.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Polyethylene, Ethylene Glycol Project Kicks Off in China, an Industrial Inf...
- Iran Leads Central Asia in Chemical Investment, an Industrial Info Market B...
- Kuwait Sees $6 Billion in Oil & Gas Projects Under Construction, an Industr...
- Indonesia Orders Foreign Miners to Divest, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Malaysia's Cement Sector Remains Depressed, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker