You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
India Amps Up Support for Karnataka Mining Sector, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 108 Words
Attachment: India Ore 0519
India's Union Council of Ministers recently approved its New National Mineral Policy (NMP) 2019, which replaces the National Mineral Policy 2008. Among the changes is stronger, large-scale support for the iron ore sector in the southern state of Karnataka.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Polyethylene, Ethylene Glycol Project Kicks Off in China, an Industrial Inf...
- Iran Leads Central Asia in Chemical Investment, an Industrial Info Market B...
- Kuwait Sees $6 Billion in Oil & Gas Projects Under Construction, an Industr...
- Indonesia Orders Foreign Miners to Divest, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Malaysia's Cement Sector Remains Depressed, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker