You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Southeast, Southwest Dominate U.S. Pulp & Paper Project Spending, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 72 Words
Attachment: Pulp and Paper
Industrial Info is tracking more than 1,380 active U.S. Pulp & Paper Industry projects valued over $20 billion. Click here for the list of projects.
The Southeast and Southwest market regions lead the way, with combined U.S. project spending of $9.8 billion (49% of all U.S. project spending). Click on the heat map below showing U.S. project activity, with the most activity in the red and orange states.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Coal Remains Strong in Eastern Europe, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Baked, Frozen Foods Lead U.S., Canadian Food & Beverage Activity, an Indust...
- Global Oil & Gas Drill Bits Market to See 6.8% Growth Rate, an Industrial I...
- Middle East Has Strong Plastic Products Sector, an Industrial Info Market B...
- Chinese Cement Maker Invests in Indonesia, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker