You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Southeast, Southwest Dominate U.S. Pulp & Paper Project Spending, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 72 Words
Attachment: Pulp and Paper
Industrial Info is tracking more than 1,380 active U.S. Pulp & Paper Industry projects valued over $20 billion. Click here for the list of projects.
The Southeast and Southwest market regions lead the way, with combined U.S. project spending of $9.8 billion (49% of all U.S. project spending). Click on the heat map below showing U.S. project activity, with the most activity in the red and orange states.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Cleveland-Cliffs Restarts Some Iron and Steel Operations, Projects, an Indu...
- Poultry Meat Production in Brazil Generally Unaffected by COVID-19, an Indu...
- Iraq's Chemical Projects Await Financing, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Sinopec Jiujiang Petrochemical Postpones Maintenance Due to COVID-19, an In...
- China Expects 10 Propylene Unit Maintenance Turnarounds in Next Two Years, ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker