You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
European Terminal Projects Set to Kick Off in First-Half 2020, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 84 Words
Industrial Info is tracking more than $6 billion worth of hydrocarbon storage-related capital projects that are planned to kick off in first-half 2020. The largest amount to be spent is in Italy, with more than $2 billion in planned investments, consisting mostly of natural gas storage projects and new liquefied natural gas (LNG) import facilities. Other projects include storage and equipment additions and replacements as well as upgrades and modifications of existing facilities. Click here for the list of projects.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Coal Remains Strong in Eastern Europe, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Baked, Frozen Foods Lead U.S., Canadian Food & Beverage Activity, an Indust...
- Global Oil & Gas Drill Bits Market to See 6.8% Growth Rate, an Industrial I...
- Middle East Has Strong Plastic Products Sector, an Industrial Info Market B...
- Chinese Cement Maker Invests in Indonesia, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker