You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
India's Maharashtra Considers Using 25% of Cane Output for Ethanol, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 136 Words
Attachment: India distillery ethanol 0619
India's sugar mills are increasingly experiencing debt, massive carryover stocks and low sugar prices, leading the Maharashtra state's sugar commissioner to propose a subsidy for ethanol production from sugarcane, sugar beets and sweet sorghum juice. The commissioner also is proposing loans for new ethanol plants and subsidies for existing sugar factories.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Coal Remains Strong in Eastern Europe, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Baked, Frozen Foods Lead U.S., Canadian Food & Beverage Activity, an Indust...
- Global Oil & Gas Drill Bits Market to See 6.8% Growth Rate, an Industrial I...
- Middle East Has Strong Plastic Products Sector, an Industrial Info Market B...
- Chinese Cement Maker Invests in Indonesia, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker