You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Brazilian Meat and Poultry Firms Mull Merger, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 63 Words
Attachment: Food and Beverage
Brazilian poultry and meat processing companies BRF SA and Marfrig Global Foods SA have agreed to discuss a potential merger to become the world's fourth-largest meat producer. Industrial Info is tracking 37 BRF and Marfrig plants, with 270 functional management contacts. Click here for the list of plants.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Coal Remains Strong in Eastern Europe, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Baked, Frozen Foods Lead U.S., Canadian Food & Beverage Activity, an Indust...
- Global Oil & Gas Drill Bits Market to See 6.8% Growth Rate, an Industrial I...
- Middle East Has Strong Plastic Products Sector, an Industrial Info Market B...
- Chinese Cement Maker Invests in Indonesia, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker