You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
International Paper Says Goodbye to India, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 45 Words
In a $93.9 million deal, SK Bangur Group has agreed to take over the majority stake in the Indian paper mills of International Paper Company, the world's largest paper producer. International Paper owns a 75% share in two units in Rajahmundry and Kadiyam.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Coal Remains Strong in Eastern Europe, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Baked, Frozen Foods Lead U.S., Canadian Food & Beverage Activity, an Indust...
- Global Oil & Gas Drill Bits Market to See 6.8% Growth Rate, an Industrial I...
- Middle East Has Strong Plastic Products Sector, an Industrial Info Market B...
- Chinese Cement Maker Invests in Indonesia, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker