You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Southwest Market Region Expects More Than $2.5 Billion in Third-Quarter Industrial Manufacturing Project Starts
Industry Segment: Industrial Manufacturing | Word Count: 676 Words
Attachment: Planned 3Q19 Industrial Manufacturing Project Starts
SUGAR LAND--June 11, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--The U.S. Southwest market region, which includes Arkansas, Louisiana, Oklahoma and Texas, is set to see more than $2.5 billion in Industrial Manufacturing project starts from July through September. The projects cover a range of sectors, from textiles to auto parts. Texas, with more than $1.9 billion in planned projects, leads the region in terms of project value.
Within this article: Details of planned Industrial Manufacturing projects
Companies featured: Dollar Tree Stores Incorporated (NASDAQ:DLTR)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Compass Datacenters Expanding, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- South Africa to Revitalize Economy, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Indonesia Encourages Domestic Electronics Manufacturing, an Industrial Info...
- Auto Makers Welcome EU-Mercosur Trade Deal, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Russia to See $4 Billion in Industrial Manufacturing Project Starts in 2020...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker