You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Southwest Market Region Expects More Than $2.5 Billion in Third-Quarter Industrial Manufacturing Project Starts
Industry Segment: Industrial Manufacturing | Word Count: 676 Words
Attachment: Planned 3Q19 Industrial Manufacturing Project Starts
SUGAR LAND--June 11, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--The U.S. Southwest market region, which includes Arkansas, Louisiana, Oklahoma and Texas, is set to see more than $2.5 billion in Industrial Manufacturing project starts from July through September. The projects cover a range of sectors, from textiles to auto parts. Texas, with more than $1.9 billion in planned projects, leads the region in terms of project value.
Within this article: Details of planned Industrial Manufacturing projects
Companies featured: Dollar Tree Stores Incorporated (NASDAQ:DLTR)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- U.S. Oil & Gas, Chemical Projects Continue to Face COVID-19 Delays
- Cleveland-Cliffs Restarts Some Iron and Steel Operations, Projects, an Indu...
- Economic Reforms Prepared Egypt to Weather COVID-19 Crisis, an Industrial I...
- Production Rebounds at India's Two-Wheeler Factories on Post-Lockdown Deman...
- Mexico's Queretaro State to Reopen Automotive Industry at 60% Capacity, an ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker