You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Solar Plays Bigger Role at U.S., Canadian Food & Beverage Facilities, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 70 Words
Attachment: US/Can Food Solar 0619
From small craft breweries to large food-processing plants, the presence of solar power units has been increasing in the Food & Beverage Industry. Over the next 12 to 18 months, food firms will invest more than $58 million to install solar panels at sites in the U.S. and Canada.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Coal Remains Strong in Eastern Europe, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Baked, Frozen Foods Lead U.S., Canadian Food & Beverage Activity, an Indust...
- Global Oil & Gas Drill Bits Market to See 6.8% Growth Rate, an Industrial I...
- Middle East Has Strong Plastic Products Sector, an Industrial Info Market B...
- Chinese Cement Maker Invests in Indonesia, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker