You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Thailand Aims to Make Trucks B20 Compliant, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 127 Words
Attachment: Thai auto plants 0619
Thailand's Department of Energy Business recently announced it aims to make most trucks in the Asian nation compatible with B20 Biodiesel, a blend of 80% diesel and 20% crude palm oil. The government announced support from major truck assemblers, such as Isuzu and Toyota.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Coal Remains Strong in Eastern Europe, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Baked, Frozen Foods Lead U.S., Canadian Food & Beverage Activity, an Indust...
- Global Oil & Gas Drill Bits Market to See 6.8% Growth Rate, an Industrial I...
- Middle East Has Strong Plastic Products Sector, an Industrial Info Market B...
- Chinese Cement Maker Invests in Indonesia, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker