You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Housing, Building Products and Furniture Sector Takes Off in Europe, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 81 Words
Attachment: IM projects Europe
Industrial Info is tracking 31 capital projects in the housing, building products and furniture sector in Northern and Western Europe that will kick off in the next six months. Click here for a list of projects.
The projects have a combined value of $1.51 billion. Sweden and Germany lead the way with a combined spend of over $1.19 billion. See graph for a breakdown in spending by country.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Newmont Suspends Operations at Penasquito Gold Mine Again, an Industrial In...
- European Pharma Market to Face Changes with 4.0 Modernization Projects, an ...
- Malaysia, Vietnam Make New Trade Agreement, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Environmental Compliance Picks Up in South Korea's Pharma Sector, an Indust...
- Northern Europe Glass Manufacturing Industry Continues to Invest in Project...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker