You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Housing, Building Products and Furniture Sector Takes Off in Europe, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 81 Words
Attachment: IM projects Europe
Industrial Info is tracking 31 capital projects in the housing, building products and furniture sector in Northern and Western Europe that will kick off in the next six months. Click here for a list of projects.
The projects have a combined value of $1.51 billion. Sweden and Germany lead the way with a combined spend of over $1.19 billion. See graph for a breakdown in spending by country.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Renewables Gain in U.K.'s Energy Mix, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Africa to Invest More than $1 Billion in Industrial Chemical Expansions, an...
- Distribution and Warehousing Sector Leads Europe's Industrial Manufacturing...
- South Africa's Industrial Manufacturing Sector Grows Significantly, an Indu...
- Growth Expected in Non-Alcoholic Beverage Market in India, an Industrial In...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker