You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Germany Seeks Clarification on Global Policy for Chemical Plants, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 145 Words
The Strategic Approach to International Chemicals Management (SAICM) is a global policy framework that will affect plant operation policies for the future. At the International Conference on Chemicals Management, a decision will be made on how chemicals should be managed after 2020.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Polyethylene, Ethylene Glycol Project Kicks Off in China, an Industrial Inf...
- Iran Leads Central Asia in Chemical Investment, an Industrial Info Market B...
- Kuwait Sees $6 Billion in Oil & Gas Projects Under Construction, an Industr...
- Indonesia Orders Foreign Miners to Divest, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Malaysia's Cement Sector Remains Depressed, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker