You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Gulftainer Plans to Boost Terminal Capacity at Middle Eastern Ports, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 112 Words
Attachment: ME container terminals 0619
The Middle East's maritime sector has seen a significant expansion at its larger ports in the past few years, and the trend is only expected to continue in the near future. Gulftainer, a port operator in the United Arab Emirates, plans to double its container capacity in the Middle East to 10 million TEU (twenty-foot equivalent units) over the next five years.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Polyethylene, Ethylene Glycol Project Kicks Off in China, an Industrial Inf...
- Iran Leads Central Asia in Chemical Investment, an Industrial Info Market B...
- Kuwait Sees $6 Billion in Oil & Gas Projects Under Construction, an Industr...
- Indonesia Orders Foreign Miners to Divest, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Malaysia's Cement Sector Remains Depressed, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker