You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
European Offshore Gas Pipeline Projects Planned for Kickoff in 2020, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 51 Words
Industrial Info is tracking about $1.7 billion worth of offshore gas pipeline projects in Europe (excluding Russia) with an anticipated construction kickoff in 2020. Click here for the list of projects. Approximately half of the investment is planned in the U.K. and includes grassroot and decommissioning projects.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Polyethylene, Ethylene Glycol Project Kicks Off in China, an Industrial Inf...
- Iran Leads Central Asia in Chemical Investment, an Industrial Info Market B...
- Kuwait Sees $6 Billion in Oil & Gas Projects Under Construction, an Industr...
- Indonesia Orders Foreign Miners to Divest, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Malaysia's Cement Sector Remains Depressed, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker