You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Vanadium Demand Sparks Wave of Australian Activity, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 223 Words
Attachment: AustVanadium 0619
Australia is seeing a wave of early-stage vanadium projects. Prices for the metal, which is used to strengthen steel, soared during the global mining industry's recent downturn. With demand growing for vanadium redox batteries (also called vanadium flow batteries) for applications in industrial-scale energy storage, the metal is shaping up to be a critical component in the energy-storage market.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Polyethylene, Ethylene Glycol Project Kicks Off in China, an Industrial Inf...
- Iran Leads Central Asia in Chemical Investment, an Industrial Info Market B...
- Kuwait Sees $6 Billion in Oil & Gas Projects Under Construction, an Industr...
- Indonesia Orders Foreign Miners to Divest, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Malaysia's Cement Sector Remains Depressed, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker