You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Brazilian Tire Sales Increase, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 79 Words
In the first five months of 2019, Brazil's tire sales were $87.6 million. Exports increased by 6.1% in the period, although external purchases decreased by 4.6%. The positive balance arises from the sale of higher-value products.
Industrial Info is tracking 11 operational tire plants in Brazil, with 84 functional management contacts.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Polyethylene, Ethylene Glycol Project Kicks Off in China, an Industrial Inf...
- Iran Leads Central Asia in Chemical Investment, an Industrial Info Market B...
- Kuwait Sees $6 Billion in Oil & Gas Projects Under Construction, an Industr...
- Indonesia Orders Foreign Miners to Divest, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Malaysia's Cement Sector Remains Depressed, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker