You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
May North American Project Spending Index Up 19.5% Year-On-Year, Construction Starts Index Down
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 957 Words
Attachment: Spending Index, Starts
SUGAR LAND--June 18, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Industrial Info's North American Industrial Project Spending Index, which measures the value of active projects in the pipeline for the year, registered a 19.51% increase in May compared with the same month in 2018. The active project value was $570.27 billion, up $93.11 billion from the total in May 2018.
Within this article: Within this article: Details of the North American Industrial Project May Spending Index.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Oil & Gas Production, Power Help Propel $41 Billion Jump in North American ...
- DTE Energy Beefs Up Utilities Investment, Drops Coal for NGCC with $3 Billi...
- AEP Optimistic on Transmission, Renewables with $4.3 Billion in Projects on...
- Germany Agrees Plan To End Coal-Fired Power
- IIR Top Power News Today: February 11th 2020
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker