You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
May North American Project Spending Index Up 19.5% Year-On-Year, Construction Starts Index Down
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 957 Words
Attachment: Spending Index, Starts
SUGAR LAND--June 18, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Industrial Info's North American Industrial Project Spending Index, which measures the value of active projects in the pipeline for the year, registered a 19.51% increase in May compared with the same month in 2018. The active project value was $570.27 billion, up $93.11 billion from the total in May 2018.
Within this article: Within this article: Details of the North American Industrial Project May Spending Index.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- PSEG, Coal-to-Liquids: Your Daily Energy News
- General Electric, Delfin LNG, U.S. Oil Rig Count: Your Daily Energy News
- Ag Processing Incorporated Leads in U.S., Canada Soybean Projects, an Indus...
- Mexico's Energy Secretary Identifies 59 Transmission & Distribution Project...
- China's Wangkui County Bolsters Wind-Energy Projects, an Industrial Info Ma...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker