You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
May North American Project Spending Index Up 19.5% Year-On-Year, Construction Starts Index Down
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 957 Words
Attachment: Spending Index, Starts
SUGAR LAND--June 18, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Industrial Info's North American Industrial Project Spending Index, which measures the value of active projects in the pipeline for the year, registered a 19.51% increase in May compared with the same month in 2018. The active project value was $570.27 billion, up $93.11 billion from the total in May 2018.
Within this article: Within this article: Details of the North American Industrial Project May Spending Index.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- EthosEnergy: What to Do When Your GE Gas Turbine Rotor Reaches its End-of-L...
- Shell, Virginia Carbon-Free Legislation: Your Daily Energy News
- Solar Leads U.S. Southeast in $3.45 Billion Second-Quarter Power Buildout
- IIR Top Power News Today: March 10th 2020
- China's Wind Energy Policies Point to Strong Two-Year Market, an Industrial...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker