You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Refrigerated Warehousing Leads 2019 Summer Construction Kickoffs in Food & Beverage Industry for U.S., Canada, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 59 Words
Attachment: Food & Beverage Investments
Industrial Info is tracking more than 820 Food & Beverage Industry projects valued over $9.65 billion scheduled to kick off this summer. Among the coverage, refrigerated warehousing leads all project spending by SIC (standard industrial classification) code, with over $1.1 billion in project activity. Below is a chart of the results in project spending by SIC code.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Polyethylene, Ethylene Glycol Project Kicks Off in China, an Industrial Inf...
- Iran Leads Central Asia in Chemical Investment, an Industrial Info Market B...
- Kuwait Sees $6 Billion in Oil & Gas Projects Under Construction, an Industr...
- Indonesia Orders Foreign Miners to Divest, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Malaysia's Cement Sector Remains Depressed, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker