You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Rocky Mountains Region to See More Than $1.8 Billion in Third-Quarter Industrial Manufacturing Project Starts
Industry Segment: Industrial Manufacturing | Word Count: 688 Words
Attachment: 3Q19 Industrial Manufacturing Project Starts
SUGAR LAND--June 19, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Industrial Info is tracking more than $1.8 billion in Industrial Manufacturing projects that are planned to kick off in the Rocky Mountains market region in third-quarter 2019. The region includes Arizona, Colorado, Idaho, Montana, New Mexico, Utah and Wyoming. Thanks to some large data center projects, Arizona leads the region in terms of project value, with $895 million in planned project starts.
Within this article: Details of major Industrial Manufacturing project starts
Companies featured: Microsoft Corporation (NASDAQ:MSFT), Facebook Incorporated (NASDAQ:FB)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- U.S. Midwest to See More Than $2 Billion in Third-Quarter Industrial Manufa...
- Latin America to See More Than $1.7 Billion Industrial Manufacturing Projec...
- Europe's First Giant Battery Plant Gets Funding
- Most Innovative States Named in Brazil, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Germany Encourages Investment in Battery Production, an Industrial Info Mar...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker