You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Cargill Plans Pectin Project in Brazil, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 97 Words
A planned $150 million pectin plant by Cargill in Brazil marks the largest investment of this kind in Latin America. The plant will help meet market demand for high-quality pectin, which is used as a setting agent in jams and jellies. Brazil has been chosen as the location for the new facility because of its abundance of accessible citrus produce.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Polyethylene, Ethylene Glycol Project Kicks Off in China, an Industrial Inf...
- Iran Leads Central Asia in Chemical Investment, an Industrial Info Market B...
- Kuwait Sees $6 Billion in Oil & Gas Projects Under Construction, an Industr...
- Indonesia Orders Foreign Miners to Divest, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Malaysia's Cement Sector Remains Depressed, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker