You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Cargill Plans Pectin Project in Brazil, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 97 Words
A planned $150 million pectin plant by Cargill in Brazil marks the largest investment of this kind in Latin America. The plant will help meet market demand for high-quality pectin, which is used as a setting agent in jams and jellies. Brazil has been chosen as the location for the new facility because of its abundance of accessible citrus produce.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Amazon Continues to Set the Pace, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Cameron Train 2 Produces First LNG, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Saudi Aramco Delays Tendering Process for Major Offshore Project, an Indust...
- Russia to See $11 Billion in Chemical Project Kickoffs in 2020, an Industri...
- South Korea Plans to Spend $6 Billion on Industrial Organic Chemical Projec...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker